Improvisator is the most advanced harmonic composition tool on the
market. It opens up the infinite world of harmonic theory by making
centuries-old knowledge uniquely transparent.
The Harmony Improvisator VST Plugin provides:
- Perfect harmonic improvisation
- Composing with the rules of classical harmonic theory - no professional knowledge required
- Complex cadences suitable for all styles of music
- Unique concept of harmonic pattern sequencing
- Automatic calculation of exciting harmonic suggestions
- Critical time advantage for creating harmonic frames of songs, soundtracks, and arrangements.
The mathematical logic of harmonic theory, which has evolved
within the art of composition over centuries, is rarely emphasized in
today's music software. Even professional composers invest a remarkable
amount of time in trying out chord progressions. Harmony Improvisator
shortens this phase of work and provides you with the desired results
quickly and accurately whether you are new to harmonic theory or a music
Explore unusual, contentful chords and harmonic ideas by just
clicking the mouse. Whether pop-music or choral - correct harmonic
progression is now accessible in your VST host.
- Enlarge the harmonic diversity of your projects! Harmony
Improvisator comes with a rich database of contentful and complex chords
- the systematic naming of which relates to their function in a musical
- Harmony Improvisator automatically obeys voicing rules; it avoids 5th parallels, voice crossings etc.
- Harmony Improvisator provides clever harmonic suggestions for continuing a train of harmonic functions
- Creativity is stimulated by the opening up of unlimited space for harmonic experimentation.
With Harmony Improvisator it is easy to incorporate your
creations into a project of any style. The plugin knows the mathematical
logic of harmonic theory. Therefore one no longer has to learn
functions and rules by heart in order to create classically correct,
colorful music - Thus the composer can fully concentrate on the creative
part of his or her work.